Trusted by MICHELIN Star restaurants around the country.
PACKAGING: This trio is sustainably packaged in a 750ml recycled glass wine bottles that we collect from local restaurants and wine shops. Each bottle is filled by hand with Saffi Foods' premium oils and vinegars. Glass wine bottles are reusable and fully recyclable, plus they come with a built-in, pour-friendly cork.
Add bartender-style pour spouts for extra flair and ease of use. (Pour spouts not included.)
Choose any 3 items that you would like to receive packaged in REPURPOSED wine bottles.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil — made from Arbequina olives. Internationally recognized as one of the best extra virgin olive oils based on the Flos Olei guide. 100% true EVOO; not fake, blended, or adulterated. It is trusted by over 30 MICHELIN Star restaurants in the United States.
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil — the skin, the flesh, and the seed of the avocado are cold-pressed together and the oil is unfiltered for optimal nutritional content. Over 50% of the nutrients of the avocado are in the seed. This gives our avocado oil an earthy, smoky flavor and emerald green color.
- Organic Canola Oil - In addition to being non-GMO, Saffi Foods organic canola is free from toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, which promotes biodiversity, soil fertility and protects wildlife.
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar — made from the Pedro Ximenez and other red varietal grapes from the Jerez region of Spain. Raw and unpasteurized, made 100% from grapes, no sugar or caramel coloring added.
White Balsamic Vinegar — so smooth and sweet, you could drink it straight from a glass, but it is also delicious drizzled on strawberries and basil. It is made from Moscatel grapes that have been aged for 3 months in oak.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar — our raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar contains the mother.
- Sherry Vinegar — made 100% from Palamino grapes, this 50 year sherry is aged using the solera method in oak casks nestled in a cellar run by a small family that has been producing vinegar for 4 generations in Jerez, Spain.
- 2-year shelf life for all oils and vinegar
SAFFI APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE
SAFFI MUHAMMARA (RED PEPPER SAUCE)
SAFFI BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
SAFFI CASHEW RANCH
ROSEMARY CHEDDAR CRACKERS
MINI BANANA OAT MUFFINS
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED CINNAMON APPLE WAFFLES
SPICY SWEET APPLE SAUSAGE AND LEMONGRASS FRIED RICE
SPICY SWEET AND SOUR PAD THAI WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
TAGLIATELLE WITH WALNUTS
TOMATO & POMEGRANATE SALAD
OLIVE OIL ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH SPICED HONEY
GRILLED TOFU SKEWERS
Saffi's bulk oils and vinegars are among the most delicious I've tasted. I especially love their white balsamic vinegar, which makes a bright, slightly sweet glaze on my favorite recipe for sautéed greens.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.