Avocado Oil Pesto
AVOCADO OIL PESTO
¼ cup Saffi Foods Avocado Oil
1 tablespoon Saffi Foods Sherry Vinegar
2 cups basil, washed and patted dry with a towel
1/3 cup fresh chives, roughly chopped
3 tablespoons walnuts
1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1. Add washed basil leaves to food processor fitted with sharp S-blade. Process until finely chopped.
2. Add roughly chopped chives and salt to the food processor and process until finely chopped.
3. Slowly add ¼ cup of Saffi Foods Avocado Oil and walnuts to the food processor and process until smooth. Add extra oil if needed to reach desired consistency.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast and process until combined.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of Saffi Foods Sherry Vinegar and process until combined. Taste the pesto and add more lemon juice or salt if desired.
6. Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Recipe by @tararochford