To celebrate the summer, we put together some of our favorite Saffi ingredients paired with delicious recipes that are versatile for summer grilling. These ultra-premium oils & vinegars are used by James Beard awarded chefs and MICHELIN Star restaurants around the country.
Make our included Avocado Oil Pesto or Pickled Shallots recipes to top your burgers, vegetables, sausage, tofu or more. Additional recipes like our Balsamic Peach Old Fashioned and our Tomato & Pomegranate Salad can be found on our website to complete your meal.
- 8oz bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8oz bottle of Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 8oz bottle of 50-year aged Sherry Vinegar
- 8oz bottle of aged White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2oz pouch of steak seasoning grilling spice blend
- Product Information Guide
- Recipe cards for using Saffi Foods oil & vinegar
ABOUT OILS & VINEGAR:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil — made from Arbequina olives. Internationally recognized as one of the best extra virgin olive oils in the world based on the Flos Olei guide, Saffi olive oil boasts herbaceous notes of fresh cut grass, tomato, and green banana. 100% true EVOO; not fake, blended, or adulterated.
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil — made by pressing the skin, the flesh, and the seed of the avocado together. Saffi avocado oil is unrefined and unfiltered offering the optimal nutritional content. Over 50% of the nutrients of the avocado are in the seed, which is why you'll get to enjoy an intense earthy, smoky flavor as a result of this process. The smoke point of 520 degrees F is perfect for grilling.
- White Balsamic — made from Moscatel grapes aged in oak for 3 months. It is smooth and sweet enough to drink on its own, but also delicious drizzled over strawberries and basil. Raw and unpasteurized. Great in marinades, cocktails, and dressings.
- Sherry Vinegar — made from palomino grapes from Jerez, Spain and aged using the Solera method in barrels as old as 50 years. Raw, unpasteurized, with an acidity of 7%, this tangy condiment is perfect for quick pickling onions or shallots and makes a beautiful vinaigrette or marinade.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.