Trusted by MICHELIN Star restaurants around the country.
PACKAGING: All of these bottles are sustainably packaged in a 750ml recycled glass wine bottle that we collect from local restaurants and wine shops. Glass wine bottles are fully recyclable and come with a reusable cork.
Enjoy our 3 best sellers consciously packaged in recycled wine bottles. Here is what you will receive when you order:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil — made from Arbequina olives. Internationally recognized as one of the best extra virgin olive oils based on the Flos Olei guide. 100% true EVOO; not fake, blended, or adulterated. It is used by more than 30 MICHELIN Star and MICHELIN BIB Gourmand restaurants in the United States.
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar — made from the Pedro Ximenez and other red varietal grapes from the Jerez region of Spain. Raw and unpasteurized, made 100% from grapes, no sugar or caramel coloring added.
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil — the skin, the flesh, and the seed of the avocado are first cold-pressed together and the oil is unfiltered for optimal nutritional content. The seed holds over 50% of the nutrients in the avocado, and it gives our avocado oil an earthy, smoky flavor along with a beautiful emerald green color.
- Cork pour spout in each bottle
2-year shelf life
SAFFI APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE
SAFFI MUHAMMARA (RED PEPPER SAUCE)
SAFFI BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
SAFFI CASHEW RANCH
ROSEMARY CHEDDAR CRACKERS
MINI BANANA OAT MUFFINS
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED CINNAMON APPLE WAFFLES
SPICY SWEET APPLE SAUSAGE AND LEMONGRASS FRIED RICE
SPICY SWEET AND SOUR PAD THAI WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
TAGLIATELLE WITH WALNUTS
TOMATO & POMEGRANATE SALAD
OLIVE OIL ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH SPICED HONEY
I purchased multiple gift boxes of those Saffi products. I love that the wine bottles are reused for the larger oil bottles. I have been into recycling for 50 years.I have been cooking with the olive oil for the last two weeks and I love the difference in taste from the regular products I purchased in the past. I look forward to making two unique foods baskets that will include the Safi oils and balsamic vinegar with some other gourmet food products for my WILC gala dinner for autism on November 5, 2021. I’m making the baskets for the silent auction to raise funds for our school. https://www.wisconsinilc.org Terri Johnson Executive Director
So far I have tried the dark balsamic and the extra virgin olive oil. The balsamic tastes amazing and is incredibly smooth. I can’t wait to try the rest. I highly recommend these products!
You can't have a delicious olive oil without an equally delicious balsamic vinegar to pair it with. This trio is a staple in our pantry, all equally versatile in their uses and work great alone or paired together. Love that these are packaged in recycled wine bottles - definitely recommend!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.